How do I delete Googles history without logging in?
OK, so I use Google Search, Maps and Youtube here on this machine in work. I don't log in to any Google accounts. How do I manage the "profile" that Google has developed of this browser, based on the things I search for, the locations I check on Maps, and the videos I watch on Youtube, without logging into a Google account? Am I not entitled to the same level of privacy management on this machine as I am on my home machine, given that my work PC probably has a more detailed "profile" of me, except for my Gmail address, giving that I spend a hell of a lot more time in this browser than the one at home?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging