Quite a lot of bollocks in there.
Who are the acts which we wouldn't know exist if they hadn't been pirated, because the majors didn't make them publicly available? How did that work, did someone sneak into their house and record them, then stick them on KaZaa?
It doesn't matter who the record companies push. You buy who you like the sound of. You can easily find people playing interesting music if you look around a little in legal ways.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'