Apple won't approve of bonking
No way, given their past stands.
Pay by bonking has to be illegal in many jurisdictions, Apple's home one I think.
Charging their customary 30% on pay by bonk would mean that they would be guilty of "living off immoral earnings"
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps