Apple won't approve of bonking
No way, given their past stands.
Pay by bonking has to be illegal in many jurisdictions, Apple's home one I think.
Charging their customary 30% on pay by bonk would mean that they would be guilty of "living off immoral earnings"
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack