Apple won't approve of bonking
No way, given their past stands.
Pay by bonking has to be illegal in many jurisdictions, Apple's home one I think.
Charging their customary 30% on pay by bonk would mean that they would be guilty of "living off immoral earnings"
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs