Apple won't approve of bonking
No way, given their past stands.
Pay by bonking has to be illegal in many jurisdictions, Apple's home one I think.
Charging their customary 30% on pay by bonk would mean that they would be guilty of "living off immoral earnings"
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks