Apple won't approve of bonking
No way, given their past stands.
Pay by bonking has to be illegal in many jurisdictions, Apple's home one I think.
Charging their customary 30% on pay by bonk would mean that they would be guilty of "living off immoral earnings"
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users