I would like to say that our local police make excellent use of twitter (at least) to let people know what is occurring; traffic problems, (anti) burglary advice, appeals for information etc.
My advice to officers who may have one of these devices is to think outside the box a little and see how you can get your customers/ community more involved with your work.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS