I would like to say that our local police make excellent use of twitter (at least) to let people know what is occurring; traffic problems, (anti) burglary advice, appeals for information etc.
My advice to officers who may have one of these devices is to think outside the box a little and see how you can get your customers/ community more involved with your work.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS