I would like to say that our local police make excellent use of twitter (at least) to let people know what is occurring; traffic problems, (anti) burglary advice, appeals for information etc.
My advice to officers who may have one of these devices is to think outside the box a little and see how you can get your customers/ community more involved with your work.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook