"Denial is not an effective legal defense, nor is stupidity so these boys are headed for the Iron Bar Hotel."
Errr. No. The basis of the legal system is innocent until proven guilty. Therefore, denial is a completely effective legal defence unless the prosecution can prove your guilt. Otherwise, anyone who ever pleads innocent to a crime and is found not guilty is, according to you, guilty or your statement is wrong......
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'