@ boltar Thursday 26th January 2012 14:09 GMT
"You might want to check out the number of robberies and muggings that are down to druggies trying to get money for a fix."
From my original post:
"Yes, but those other crimes aren't mostly 'victimless crimes', as is the case with drugs - or would be the case if you removed prohibition and its consequences from this equation."
To make my point clear: most of said robberies and muggins -and accidental deaths and even murders- are not caused by the drugs, but are a side effect of prohibition laws.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month