Well, let's see
Well, let's see. This was taken by NASA - the (United States of America) National Atmospheric and Space Administration.
I'm sure that has the European Space Administration taken a picture of Europe, and had an American raised a fuss, he'd have been voted down.
But since this is the American Space Administration taking a picture of North America, and a (presumably) European is complaining, that's worth upvoting.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers