It's unsurprising that...
...Symbian isn't shifting - they've shitcanned all the development for it and basically signalled that if you buy one, yer on yer own, pal. That said, I just had a C7 returned to me from a user who's retiring, and it was a stark reminder that they can be damn good phones. Just picking it up it felt good - solid build, sleek, simple user interface, the users I have here who just want the effing thing to just work and pick up their email love 'em still.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad