It's unsurprising that...
...Symbian isn't shifting - they've shitcanned all the development for it and basically signalled that if you buy one, yer on yer own, pal. That said, I just had a C7 returned to me from a user who's retiring, and it was a stark reminder that they can be damn good phones. Just picking it up it felt good - solid build, sleek, simple user interface, the users I have here who just want the effing thing to just work and pick up their email love 'em still.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait