"all relevant ERP already on Linux" ?!?
Oh yes, all the relevant ERP systems, with the exception of things like all versions of Sage, Navision, Great Plains, EX, Pegasus, SunAccounts, most/all Infor products and about another 50 I could probably name if I had the time.
So other than 95% of all companies, with the exception of multi-national corporates with more money than sense running SAP, it is true to say "all relevant ERP systems are on Linux" ....
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry