Thus speaks the man who has never tried anything more "exciting" than what he's allowed to; alcohol, but probably not cigarettes... your life must be a roller-coaster ride of thrills and excitement.
"Dopehead losers" are probably responsible for more science, art, music and literature than you'd like to imagine, from Samual Taylor Coleridge to Jim Morrison (though many died young because of the drugs, you have to kind of wonder whether their contributions would have been as pronounced without them). Seriously, have you idea how many people you've written off as "dopehead losers"?
However, what's being talked about is medical legalisation not shroom shops on every corner for people to get mullered...
... and weirdly I am an addict and have no qualms about admitting it, nicotine. Frankly I'd be quite happy if tobacco was banned tomorrow; once I'd gotten over the withdrawal I'd save myself a packet - and laugh my arse off when the government discovers a(nother) £10 billion shortfall in its budget and all you sanctimonious prigs suddenly find you're paying more tax.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great