Anybody not wearing 2 million sunblock...
It's going to get messy when a military mounts this on a truck (or shark). IR lasers waste a lot of energy cutting a hole past the surface of targets. An x-ray laser would cook deeply through targets without needing power for melting or vaporization.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month