iPad is great for web browsing ..
I got an iPad because for a vary narrow usage, cramming dozens of programming pdf's into an ebook reader. Kindle sucks at anything other than fiction, I read fiction on my kindle on an almost daily basis, but trying to read a technical manual on it is horrid. Carrying a dozen physical books is kind of bulky, reading on a laptop just doesn't cut it for me.
I didn't expect to like the iPad much, was presently surprised and now its my favorite computer product.
I'm really glad I bought the iPad before the $100 HP Tablet sell off, because I would have stuck with that and likely never tried and iPad. I wouldn't know what I was missing.
I see the Fire more as competition for the iPod Touch than an iPad.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion