iPad is great for web browsing ..
I got an iPad because for a vary narrow usage, cramming dozens of programming pdf's into an ebook reader. Kindle sucks at anything other than fiction, I read fiction on my kindle on an almost daily basis, but trying to read a technical manual on it is horrid. Carrying a dozen physical books is kind of bulky, reading on a laptop just doesn't cut it for me.
I didn't expect to like the iPad much, was presently surprised and now its my favorite computer product.
I'm really glad I bought the iPad before the $100 HP Tablet sell off, because I would have stuck with that and likely never tried and iPad. I wouldn't know what I was missing.
I see the Fire more as competition for the iPod Touch than an iPad.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM