iPad is great for web browsing ..
I got an iPad because for a vary narrow usage, cramming dozens of programming pdf's into an ebook reader. Kindle sucks at anything other than fiction, I read fiction on my kindle on an almost daily basis, but trying to read a technical manual on it is horrid. Carrying a dozen physical books is kind of bulky, reading on a laptop just doesn't cut it for me.
I didn't expect to like the iPad much, was presently surprised and now its my favorite computer product.
I'm really glad I bought the iPad before the $100 HP Tablet sell off, because I would have stuck with that and likely never tried and iPad. I wouldn't know what I was missing.
I see the Fire more as competition for the iPod Touch than an iPad.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search