I'd rather go to one shop and get shoes, than go to all the places I'd have to go in order to find the parts for a RepRap. (Wouldn't you know it, the damn things turn out to be "simple" only by the standards of an electrical engineering graduate!)
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire