Re: Will Bubba have his TV show using Assange?
The mind boggles. However, and moving on quickly from the look of dread that I imagine would occupy his face, if the man actually gets as far as broadcasting I'm sure that he will crash and burn. It is not only written in his arrogant personality, and his lack of knowledge of how the world works, but also written in his attempts to interface with the world of news. Just listen again to the interview conducted by John Humphrys on the Today programme: http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_9308000/9308216.stm . There is a transcript here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_9309000/9309320.stm .
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun