Re: Will Bubba have his TV show using Assange?
The mind boggles. However, and moving on quickly from the look of dread that I imagine would occupy his face, if the man actually gets as far as broadcasting I'm sure that he will crash and burn. It is not only written in his arrogant personality, and his lack of knowledge of how the world works, but also written in his attempts to interface with the world of news. Just listen again to the interview conducted by John Humphrys on the Today programme: http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_9308000/9308216.stm . There is a transcript here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_9309000/9309320.stm .
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders