"I must be lucky to have service since I joined giffgaff in November!
No problems here, I get 3G where I need it, and I don't have to worry about data limits. I don't tether and neither do I continuously download stuff for the sake of it. I used just over 3Gb last month without issues."
This is pretty much my experience. Joined in November, transferred my old number no problem, been very happy so far.
Everyone knows by now that "unlimited" data at this price is a lie, and the service shouldn't be allowed to be describe itself as such. They should be forced to state the cap by law. But I have very little sympathy for people getting kicked off for abuse, they know the score.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month