More than that...
As a DH customer of six years, this latest incident takes the proverbial.
Sites have been on and offline for around a week.
Around the same time this particular issue hit, all my own sites on a private server and shared server went back to DNS ONLY from FULLY HOSTED and had to be hand-crafted from scratch.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8