More than that...
As a DH customer of six years, this latest incident takes the proverbial.
Sites have been on and offline for around a week.
Around the same time this particular issue hit, all my own sites on a private server and shared server went back to DNS ONLY from FULLY HOSTED and had to be hand-crafted from scratch.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?