More than that...
As a DH customer of six years, this latest incident takes the proverbial.
Sites have been on and offline for around a week.
Around the same time this particular issue hit, all my own sites on a private server and shared server went back to DNS ONLY from FULLY HOSTED and had to be hand-crafted from scratch.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers