What Intel tablets?
Windows 8 is still ages away.
I have in fact ordered a Dell Latitude ST, a Windows 7 tablet with SSD - they actually warn you that the standaard-issue drive, 32 GB, is not big enough for, well, anything.
It will be the latest in a series of Windows tablet devices that I use because RSI means I can't use a keyboard for more than a minute or two. Instead I do my "typing" using a program called Fitaly. Speech recognition is possible as well.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go