wait wait wait wait *sheeeek*
In the article it says the tested worms were 'under stress'. It gets more specific later and says 'starvation stress'. These scientists do know that animal cells can metabolise ethanol as fuel, in the same way as glucose, surely?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire