Turtle, you miss my point
You miss my point. Of course creatives deserve some of that money; but the copyright industry is just a waste of space that is parasitic on both the creatives and the customers. As long as they attempt to extract excess profits, there will always be someone trying to undercut them. What is disturbing is that the legal system is lined up with the profiteers, not with the creatives or their customers.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY