It's next to the urethra
Maybe it is part of the urethra, hell I dunno. If you can't find it, look in her eyes, they twitch at the same point every time. There it is.
What is with these researchers?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging