You would then argue, of course, equally as strongly in favour of trades unions.......
.......doing their best to organise things in an analogous way on behalf of their members. You would of course argue strongly against any attempt to prevent trades unions from doing this on behalf of their members - equally as strongly as you argue on behalf of "The Management" - of course. Hmm?
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why