@The Big Yin
>> >>""For example, they don't go out of their way to do it, nor do they make most of their money from doing it.""
>>"Wrong, they do make money from it. Ad revenue."
What part of the word 'most' is causing problems here?
If someone gave Google a magic algorithm for detecting any links to illicit uploaded content, and they implemented it, how much difference would it actually make to their income?
If someone gave megaupload a magic algorithm for detecting any illicit uploaded content *that they were hosting* and they implemented it, how much difference would it make to their income?
You seriously believe that the answers are 'effectively the same'?
- Acorn founder: SIXTH WAVE of tech will wash away Apple, Intel
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun