I don't blame them for not matching online stores with the caveat that they should price match any online store with its full delivery cost included if the item is in stock else they are soon out of business.
Even good old Harvey Norman in Australia will price match online stores if you include delivery fees - which still is miles below their normal price. I saved $100 off of a $270 item in just this way.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass