@ David W.
It's not his company once it's gone public. It's the shareholders'.
If the company's stocks are in decline and there's no strategy to reverse that trend and some big beast with huge pockets offers you a massively inflated price for the company the choice is pretty obvious.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!