Yep, the "Man made" bit is the entire justification
Every single politcal and lobbyist action on "Climate Change" to date has been based on the premise that human action is the major factor.
In some cases (Ozone layer depletion) this was backed by genuine evidence.
Since then, it's based on unsupportable projections. Yes, unsupportable.
"2 deg C rise by X, 4 deg C rise by Y unless we change our habits." That's been the political and lobbyist message for the last decade or so, and it's bollocks, because we simply don't know.
We have no idea whatsoever what the "with action/without action" results will be, so we're chasing dragons.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7