Compare ICS and iOS
Simply put iOS beats ICS like a redheaded stepchild. Just try looking at the email clients on the two systems - the iOS client just works while the ICS client works just ... unless you're trying to connect to Exchange or look at multiple calendars, or notes (what notes?) ... and the sad thing is that ICS is so much better than Honeycomb.
The ideal design method is to have a Designer who knows how to program concentrate on the GUI, and a separate Programmer write the program under the Designers direction. It's the interaction between the two that makes a great program ... not having a better trained programmer.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids