Compare ICS and iOS
Simply put iOS beats ICS like a redheaded stepchild. Just try looking at the email clients on the two systems - the iOS client just works while the ICS client works just ... unless you're trying to connect to Exchange or look at multiple calendars, or notes (what notes?) ... and the sad thing is that ICS is so much better than Honeycomb.
The ideal design method is to have a Designer who knows how to program concentrate on the GUI, and a separate Programmer write the program under the Designers direction. It's the interaction between the two that makes a great program ... not having a better trained programmer.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst