Yeah, I think I can
Say you are looking for a needle in a haystack. Google and Facebook are in branding war over who's haystack has the most needles. How does that help you, the user, find a needle ? It doesn't. Since you are the "product", this has the same effect as if Google and FB synchronized data rather than delivered it. This isn't competition, it's Big Data pissing in your soup.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star