Yeah, I think I can
Say you are looking for a needle in a haystack. Google and Facebook are in branding war over who's haystack has the most needles. How does that help you, the user, find a needle ? It doesn't. Since you are the "product", this has the same effect as if Google and FB synchronized data rather than delivered it. This isn't competition, it's Big Data pissing in your soup.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'