I think it was inaccuracy, because like you I think that would be ODD. The last Agile team I was on had a several devs, with one test and one PM, the one before that a lot more devs and 3 testers, and still 1 PM. I'm thinking they are not being literal with a 1:1:1 relationship, but more of a "all three orgs will be represented" in a scrum (or whatever MS calls it internally).
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln