take it from a Dutch guy
The judge in this case has made massive errors. first up, the "facts" provided by the Dutch anti-piracy coalition BREIN, turned out to be incorrect and the judge apparently didn't feel the need to check those numbers (wonder why on earth this person is a judge, but that's offtopic).
second, there's already been a European ruling in exactly the same case, if the Dutch ISPs take it to Europe, there wont even be a case, the previous verdict will be dug up and applied.
thirdly, this verdict shows that the justice department still doesn't really understand how the internet works, how are they going to enforce this? for every ten piratebays you block, 100 will be waiting in tow to fill the gap.
This whole case is wrong in so many ways, it's actually quite amusing.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...