Sorry but what you wrote does parse and doesn't jibe with what Schmidt said here:
"Google's executive chairman Eric Schmidt denied the changes to Google search favoured Google+. He implied, however, that to get a better billing, Twitter and other social networks – including Facebook – need to provide Google with greater access to their data and indexes."
I deny the charges, but we'll improve the current position if you give us rights to your data?
Sorry but IMHO Schmidt confirmed why denying the charges.
He's also blackmailing them.
But what do I know?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire