Weird... I don't use QR codes very often, but whenever I scan one with my phone, it superimposes the actual URL over the image from the camera, and I have to actually click on "accept" to go to the site.
That way I can read the link before clicking on it... I thought this would be the standard behavior, but I'm probably wrong
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month