Weird... I don't use QR codes very often, but whenever I scan one with my phone, it superimposes the actual URL over the image from the camera, and I have to actually click on "accept" to go to the site.
That way I can read the link before clicking on it... I thought this would be the standard behavior, but I'm probably wrong
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder