Hate to say it, but...I'm with Google on this one. Microsoft has the deals in place so they get the content. If Twitter is complaining that they are not in Google's searches then they perhaps shouldn't have signed a deal with a search engine that nobody really uses.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging