Nokia's plan is to migrate their massive featurephone userbase to WP, eventually, as the hardware costs come down. This is why MS have reduced the entry-level specs and brought out the Tango version of WP to allow much cheaper phones to use the OS.
Don't underestimate the developing world's loyalty to Nokia.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders