Nokia's plan is to migrate their massive featurephone userbase to WP, eventually, as the hardware costs come down. This is why MS have reduced the entry-level specs and brought out the Tango version of WP to allow much cheaper phones to use the OS.
Don't underestimate the developing world's loyalty to Nokia.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base