Nokia's plan is to migrate their massive featurephone userbase to WP, eventually, as the hardware costs come down. This is why MS have reduced the entry-level specs and brought out the Tango version of WP to allow much cheaper phones to use the OS.
Don't underestimate the developing world's loyalty to Nokia.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS