Giffgaff do make it clear that...
...Goodybag data use is for use on your mobile phone and that it cannot be connected to any other device:
"5.13. In addition to our standard terms and conditions, all usage must be for your private, personal and non-commercial purposes. You may not use your SIM Card:
a) In, or connected to, any other device including modems, dongles or any other way to connect to a PC (unless you are on a gigabag plan)
c) in such a way that adversely impacts the service to other giffgaff customers; or illegally"
They don't specidically use the term "tethering", so it isn't limited to *just* connections to a PC.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire