@Greg J Preece
"Except that drinking alcohol at work is rarely encouraged."
Maybe not in the office, But surely the lunchtime pint is still a tradition among British techies?
The best work is always done after a lunchtime pint of a real ale or scrumpy!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging