Not aware of its existence?
"Theymay have disregarded it because they were not aware of its existence."
Not aware of its existence? WTFF...?
Y'mean, the dozens of guys working Mission Control weren't aware of its existence, nor the Flight Director, who were following their every move from Earth -- nor the Director of KSC, or the NASA Administrator at the time, both of whom were certainly following the mission -- nor the dozens of large media outlets, all of whom were covering the mission?
C'mon, man, gimme a huge break, here.
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich