Not aware of its existence?
"Theymay have disregarded it because they were not aware of its existence."
Not aware of its existence? WTFF...?
Y'mean, the dozens of guys working Mission Control weren't aware of its existence, nor the Flight Director, who were following their every move from Earth -- nor the Director of KSC, or the NASA Administrator at the time, both of whom were certainly following the mission -- nor the dozens of large media outlets, all of whom were covering the mission?
C'mon, man, gimme a huge break, here.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe