It's not always right
1) With enough proxies (or even an iframe on a busy website) you can easily abuse the suggest feature and get it to suggest things like '[competitor name] scam'
2) We used to contact a lot of different webmasters and those who weren't sure if we were legit or not would search for '[our company] spam' or '[our company] scam'. We were neither scammers nor spammers but people do a quick search to check if we are. After awhile, it sticks.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging