Me thinks this is starting to smell like censoring... Maybe the court should try to find out why the company is associated with that word? Google isn't making this up, the association is already somewhere on the internet, where Google got its data....
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know