Me thinks this is starting to smell like censoring... Maybe the court should try to find out why the company is associated with that word? Google isn't making this up, the association is already somewhere on the internet, where Google got its data....
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015