Me thinks this is starting to smell like censoring... Maybe the court should try to find out why the company is associated with that word? Google isn't making this up, the association is already somewhere on the internet, where Google got its data....
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth