"...TV-of-the-future concept maximising its touch-based Linux distro..."
Probably be pretty difficult, trying to comfortably hold a 25-to-50-inch diagonal fondleslab.
Put the touchy-feely on the remote, though, and you might have something there...
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network