"...TV-of-the-future concept maximising its touch-based Linux distro..."
Probably be pretty difficult, trying to comfortably hold a 25-to-50-inch diagonal fondleslab.
Put the touchy-feely on the remote, though, and you might have something there...
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor