"...TV-of-the-future concept maximising its touch-based Linux distro..."
Probably be pretty difficult, trying to comfortably hold a 25-to-50-inch diagonal fondleslab.
Put the touchy-feely on the remote, though, and you might have something there...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst