"...TV-of-the-future concept maximising its touch-based Linux distro..."
Probably be pretty difficult, trying to comfortably hold a 25-to-50-inch diagonal fondleslab.
Put the touchy-feely on the remote, though, and you might have something there...
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder