I would have thought it would have been sensible for Microsoft to have spun off the FlightSimulator business into a separate company and see if it could survive on its own. If it couldn't then let it fail, but perhaps they did the numbers and found out it wasn't a viable business either way. By tying it to promoting MSN they can justify utilising their IPR to promote their pony.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go