@chris211 - I agree
A proper legal system for a free country should never enshrine rights in law as this is setting definitions on what a person can do. A free legal system should state what you can't do, not what you can - that road leads to authoritarianism. It also fosters a culture of entitlement, where people think the world owes them certain things without the concepts of responsibility and earning those things.
UK law used to work on this concept, but a combination of a legal industry hellbent on making money combined with misguided 'useful idiot' do-gooders have turned it on its head.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market