Why, oh why do courrts in US still rely on this archaic system?
Because it guarantees a hardcopy transcript. At least, it does when the stenographer isn't an idiot.
Show me any system involving humans that's immune to idiocy - I dare you.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders