Still developing for CP/M
Only in as far as I need to test Z80 code before it goes into an embedded application - though there are a dozen working CP/M machines in the same room as me at work.
There are some things which, once they're working and long term tested, you don't (or can't) change.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO