All the comments so far are obviously from people who are very into their photography. I bought an NEX-5 and use it primarily as a point and shoot camera, and the shots it takes are simply fantastic compared to all the compact cameras I had before.
I think rookies like me who don't use the advanced settings very much, but still want good pictures, are exactly who Sony are aiming at with this one.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…