and in Hollywood
Somehow I don't think the '96 film version of mission impossible would have done so well if Tom Cruise had to carabiner in and whip out a prosthetic arse to circumnavigate Langley security and steal the NOC list.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month