> why ... so ... lazy that you need a robot?
A sysadmin will happily spend half an hour writing a script to perform a one-off five-minute task, and at least a full day if it's something repetitive.
This is the gardener's equivalent of sysadminning.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search