Until we can get processors with freely scaling speed, it would be difficult indeed to combine them - especially in terms of power. It's not worth it, otherwise.
Though I could see it working - turn off all the low speed/high parallel processors, turn on the high speed/low parallel, process the serial command quickly, then flip it back the other way - it wouldn't be worth the effort to put it on one chip, rather than two distinct chips.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?