Until we can get processors with freely scaling speed, it would be difficult indeed to combine them - especially in terms of power. It's not worth it, otherwise.
Though I could see it working - turn off all the low speed/high parallel processors, turn on the high speed/low parallel, process the serial command quickly, then flip it back the other way - it wouldn't be worth the effort to put it on one chip, rather than two distinct chips.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA