Until we can get processors with freely scaling speed, it would be difficult indeed to combine them - especially in terms of power. It's not worth it, otherwise.
Though I could see it working - turn off all the low speed/high parallel processors, turn on the high speed/low parallel, process the serial command quickly, then flip it back the other way - it wouldn't be worth the effort to put it on one chip, rather than two distinct chips.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10