Clippings, what clippings?
I have a John Deer self-propelled petrol mower that mulches the clippings.
In the right conditions it works very well although the build quality is crap.
It works best if the grass is dry and you only try to trim 1½" off the lawn.
The secret sauce is in the shape of the blade, it has a couple of twists on the trailing edge which AFAIK pulverises the clippings to dust.
The grass here is usually wet and too long so I'm working on the laser cutting version with mulching after-burner.
Laser Actuated Remotely Driven - Android Slave System?
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad