Clippings, what clippings?
I have a John Deer self-propelled petrol mower that mulches the clippings.
In the right conditions it works very well although the build quality is crap.
It works best if the grass is dry and you only try to trim 1½" off the lawn.
The secret sauce is in the shape of the blade, it has a couple of twists on the trailing edge which AFAIK pulverises the clippings to dust.
The grass here is usually wet and too long so I'm working on the laser cutting version with mulching after-burner.
Laser Actuated Remotely Driven - Android Slave System?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy