Presumably the research would be published in a journal and then a spin off company formed in these cases? Doesn't that mean the company can't obtain a patent anyway?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't