Have to agree with the previous poster about the xz-1, extremely good camera for those who want a `better than point & shoot` camera with semi-pro level features. - really though, this is a very odd bunch of cameras, putting an overpriced leica in there especially when the x100 which you also review is actually functionally better in every way.
The reviewer, if really a camera enthusiast should have been thinking about cameras such as the Canon S100, Oly XZ-1 along with the best of the `travel zoom` and bridge cameras of 2011, such as the Samsung HZ35W & Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150.
Anyone else get the feeling that some reghardware reviews are actually just going through the motions rather than giving advice from real experts in the field?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?